What Should I Do When Someone Dies?

This depends on where someone dies and the manner of death but, in general, if the death happens at a nursing home or in a hospital all you need to do is call your funeral director for advice and assistance. H Morris will arrange to transport the deceased to our funeral home. If the death occurs at home, you should call your doctor first and then contact us at H Morris Funeral Services.

If the death is a result of an accident and the coroner is involved, the family will still need to make their own choice of funeral director. The family is under no obligation to use the services of the funeral director contracted for the original transfer.

call us today

H Morris Funeral Services 09 489 5737