arranging a funeral
International & National Repatriation
Repatriation means transporting your loved one to the country or place of their birth.
This can mean either bringing them home to New Zealand, or taking them to their final resting place in the country where they were born.
H Morris can help with both.
We offer a repatriation service worldwide, and to/from all parts of New Zealand. This includes:
- Accepting responsibility for your loved one’s care
- Embalming and preparing them for the journey
- Arranging the correct casket and specialist packaging for air transportation
- Taking care of the legal documentation
- Arranging air transportation.
Do you need help
We can help you repatriate your loved one.
Let us help you
We are always on hand to answer any questions you might have. We know what we are doing, and we’re here to look after you. Call or email us, we will guide you and liaise with the authorities on your behalf.